Thursday 10 May 2018

FLASHBACK FRIDAY: Country Coffee Bathurst





With Mothers Day approaching so soon, I wrote a little piece for TheWeekender.Travel on places to visit in Bathurst. All which are lovely and I am hoping, if not too busy, to go to a few of them.
But I will end it at this cafe, a favourite of ours. We have only just moved back to Bathurst and I am looking forward to enjoying our old haunts all over again.


FLASHBACK POST FROM 2016:

For Father's Day, I asked my husband where he wanted to go, he said "Country Coffee!"

We used to live in Bathurst and this cafe was a regular haunt for us. My husbands favourite is the cheese and avocado melt and apricot mists(which is apricot and ice cream blended and it is delicious).

I had the double bacon Turkish sandwich with tomato relish- which was wonderful and made me want to bring some relish home. 

Little one had a treat of the Hindi hamper- which had a sandwich, hot chips, a popper and a mini mars bar and as an extra treat a baby-chino.

Busy as always, but a friendly staff, beautiful foods and well priced. 

<3 Mia <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment